Grow smarter with lynes Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)
In the era of seamless integration, service providers and operators are seeking solutions that not only promise innovation but also deliver measurable efficiency and customer satisfaction. Lynes's Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) solution is ready to help you grow.
Meet the market with FMC
With Lynes’s FMC you can offer your customers the level of connectivity they need. Our FMC solutions integrate fixed-line and mobile networks into a cohesive, responsive, and adaptable service offering.
With Lynes, you can provide a communication platform that effortlessly transitions between devices, enhancing user mobility without sacrificing the quality or reliability of a fixed connection.
Benefits for the organisation:
- Cost efficiency: FMC can significantly reduce communication costs by optimizing the use of existing network infrastructure and reducing reliance on separate mobile contracts.
- Improved productivity: Employees can stay connected through one device, with one number, and one voicemail, facilitating easier collaboration and communication.
- Smoother billing: when all of your business communications is combined in fixed, mobile, and UCaaS services.
Benefits for the end user:
- Seamless connectivity: Users experience no interruption to service as they move between fixed and mobile networks, providing a consistent and reliable communication experience.
- Convenience: With FMC, the inconvenience of managing multiple devices and numbers is eliminated, streamlining communication into a single, effortless process.
- Greater flexibility: Users can choose how, when, and where they want to be reached, giving them control over their communication preferences.
What is Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC)?
Fixed Mobile Convergence, FMC for short, is the technology that seamlessly integrate fixed or landline telephone numbers with mobile technology.
It allow the end user to access all features in the communication system without interruptions across multiple platforms using a single number or device.
This means you can start a call at your desk and finish it on your mobile without any hiccups (and vice-versa). It’s a smarter, more flexible way to stay connected in a world that’s always on the go.
How does Fixed Mobile Convergence work?
FMC operates on the principle of seamless service transition. It integrates multiple network interfaces and harnesses the strengths of each to provide a consistent user experience.
Whether you’re in the comfort of your home office or on the move, FMC technology ensures that your services such as voice calls, video conferencing, and data sharing maintain continuity. This is enabled by software and network architecture that manage the handover processes between fixed broadband and cellular networks, offering a blend of reliability and mobility.